Perforated plate sieves
£72.00 – £203.00
Glenammer perforated plate sieves are produced in house utilizing a CNC Punch Press. This gives us total quality control and ensures the sieves we produce are all manufactured with their exact apertures, right in the middle of the correct tolerance band.
Perforated plate sieve range from 4 mm to 125 mm in square hole and 1 mm to 125 mm in round hole.
Our perforated plate sieves can be used in various application including cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilisers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder…
Get in touch for bespoke sizes or white label products.
Larger order?Click for quote
Share this product
- Traceable: individual 3D laser labelled
- Manufactured to comply with B.S. 410/I.S.O. 3310 standard and ASTM E11:87 standards
- Easy to wash and clean
- Economical choice: longer lasting precision engineering provides unrivalled quality
- Easy clean design: totally sealed no residual materials and no contamination
- Engineered to the highest quality
- Verifiable size: Specific size sieves available upon request
- Safety Edges: no sharp edges to trap unwanted material, no rough edges to cut or scratch hands and fingers
- Sieve Frame Material: Stainless steel sieve
- Screen Material: Mild plated steel
- Sieve height: 200 x 50mm, 300mm x 75mm, 315mm x 75mm, 350mm x 75mm, 400mm x 65mm, 450mm x 110mm Half Height: 200 x 25mm, 300mm x 38mm
- Sieve diameter: 200mm/300mm/315mm/350mm/400mm/450mm
- Aperture size (Round Hole): 1mm - 125mm
- Aperture size (Square Hole): 4mm - 125mm