Our grid sieves are used to determine if the particle shape and flakiness index of aggregates are suitable for hand sieving. They are manufactured using powder coated steel frames and stainless steel rods and comply fully with EN9333-3:2012.
Larger order?Click for quote
Share this product
Care InstructionsCleaning and Care
- Precisely meet EN9333-3:2012 Standard
- Durable, longer lasting precision engineering provides unrivalled quality
- Suitable for hand sieving
- Easy to hold with comfortable edges
- Slot size: from 2.5mm to 50.0mm
- Light powder coated steel frame with safety edges
- Sieve frame material: Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Sieve screen material: Stainless Steel Rod Sieve
- Dimensions: 325 mm x 325 mm x 75mm Sieve
- Available sizes: 2.5mm, 3.15mm, 4.00mm, 5.00mm, 6.30mm, 8.00mm, 10.00mm, 12.50mm, 16.00mm, 20.00mm, 25.00mm, 40.00mm, 50.00mm
- Weights: 2.40 kg - 4.00 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.