Glenammer Production, Stock Control and Shipping System-- secrets of fast worldwide delivery
We maintain a large stock which enables us to provide a very efficient turnaround for international customers. Glenammer has built a fully computerised control system since we moved to our new factory (7500 sq ft) in 2014. We hold a significant stock of sieves ready for worldwide distribution.
Our skilled staff can produce a full range of test sieves in large quantities to satisfy customers demands. Our quality control team check every sieve produced. Once the sieve passes quality checks, it will be added to stock. With our large stock, our sales team are able to react to customer demands very quickly.
When our sales team receive an order, sieves will be laser labelled with the specifications which includes unique serial number, standard of compliance, sizes, components material and country of origin. Our quality control team will inspect each test sieve again before packing. Each test sieve will be packed carefully with a certificate of conformity and a record card.
Therefore, our customers only need to wait for sieve labelling and packaging time rather than a whole production procedures. Our production team and quality control team work together efficiently to provide a very quick delivery.
Prior Shipping Solutions
Our next-day delivery service is available within most of the UK, two-day delivery to Europe and worldwide orders are within five days.
To ensure the best worldwide customer service, we:
- work with large reliable global logistics companies like UPS, TNT and SEKO
- offer the most cost-efficient shipping solution (air freight, sea freight, door to door and door to port)
- are flexible with shipping, allowing part shipment or order consolidation
- provide traceable tracking number for each shipment
- improved labelling and packing methods for long distance transport
- provide full export documentation to allow efficient customs clearance
Supplying quality, engineered test sieves
Tel: +44 1292 261 444