Woven wire sieves
Perforated plate sieve
Wet washing sieve
Makro Airjet sieve shaker
Soil Testing Set
Worldwide supplier map
Subscribe to newsletter
1. Does Glenammer supply both ASTM and BS/ISO sieves?
2. What is the difference between 8" and 200mm?
3. What height of sieves can I get?
4. What if the size I need is not listed in the standards?
5. What are the features of Glenammer sieves?
6. Can I use the sieves for laboratory experiments?
7. What materials are used in the manufacturing of the sieves?
8. Can I get a brass sieve from Glenammer?
9. How can I protect my sieve from damage?
10. Does the sieve come with a certificate of conformity?
11. Will Glenammer sieves stack onto other brand sieves?
12. Is it possible to do wet-wash sieving?
About purchase and order
13. How can I place/change an order?
14. What payment method does Glenammer accept?
15. Can I return the sieves if I am not satisfied?
16. What is the warranty of the Glenammer products?
17. When will my order be dispatched? How long will it take to get my order?
18. What if I get my delivery address wrong?
19. What is in the Glenammer package?
Our mission, vision and values
Thank you for your order
Get a quote
Tel: +44 1292 261 444