Glenammer Production, Stock Control and Shipping System-- secrets of fast worldwide delivery
Figure: Glenammer Stock Control System
NO.1 Large Stock
We maintain a large stock which enables us to provide a very efficient turnaround for international customers.
Glenammer have been built up a fully computerized control system since we moved to our new factory (7500 sq ft) in 2014. We hold a significant stock of sieves ready for worldwide supply.
NO.2 Efficient production
Our skilled staff can produce a full range of test sieves in large quantities to satisfy customers demands. Our quality control team check every sieve produced. Once the sieve passes quality checks, it will be added to stock and ready for labelling. With our large stock, our sales team are able to react to customer demands very quickly.
When our sales team receive orders, sieves will be laser labelled with the specifications as well as other important information the customer required.
Therefore, our customers only need to wait for sieve labelling and packaging rather than a whole production procedure. Our production team and quality control team work together efficiently to provide a very quick despatch.
NO.3 Prior shipping solutions
Our next-day delivery is available within most of the UK, two-day delivery to Europe and worldwide orders are within five days.
To ensure the best worldwide customer service, we:
- work with large reliable global logistics companies like UPS, TNT and SEKO
- offer the most cost-efficient shipping solution (air freight, sea freight, door to door and door to port)
- are flexible with shipping, allowing part shipment or order consolidation
- provide traceable tracking number for each shipment
- improved labelling and packing methods for long distance transport
- provide full export documentation to allow efficient customs clearance