Air jet sieves are designed for determining the particle size distribution of dry, powdery materials. They are manufactured to half height and can be fitted in any air jet sieve machine.
Airjet Sieve/Half Height Sieve ASTM ISO.BS Standard
Our return policy lasts 14 days from receipt of the goods. If you are not completely satisfied with what you have received, you may return the goods for a refund, credit, or exchange.
After this period of 14 days, we regret to inform you we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
To be Eligible for a return:
- The goods must be postmarked within 14 days from the date you received them.
- The goods must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
- The original package, receipt or proof of purchase need to be kept.
Goods that are Non-Returnable:
- The goods are bespoke, personalised or made to your specifications.
- The goods are non-standard items.
- Goods not manufactured in our premises
- Goods which are non-physical i.e. sieve calibration
To return an item, please contact our sales team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0)1292261444, you may be asked to provide proof of the incorrect or faulty item. Please place the item securely in the original package enclosing the proof of purchase and wait for us to arrange the collection. You will be instructed to attach the prepaid shipping label via email.
- If the items delivered are incorrect or there are manufacturing defects, we offer a full refund or store credit, including shipping costs, which may be used in our store at any time. Alternatively, we can provide an exchange item free of charge.
- In the case of a return, the shipping costs are non-refundable. We will only reimburse or credit you with the value of the Goods.
- We will send you an email to notify you once we have received and inspected your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, dependant on condition of goods. If approved, your refund will then be processed. Either a credit will automatically be applied to your store account or a refund to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- Please allow time for the refund to process. If after 10 working days, you have not received your refund, please contact us using the email address below email@example.com
Test Sieve Care and Cleaning Tips
Test sieves will perform accurately for many years with proper care and maintenance. Glenammer test sieves are made of stainless steel and the mesh grade is stainless steel 316. Our unique design and superior manufacture methods ensure the Glenammer test sieves mesh is always taut and the frame is easy to clean.
- Regular care and maintenance
Like other laboratory test equipment, test sieves require regular care to maintain the performance standard.
- Clean between sieving
Between uses, we would recommend that a nylon bristle paint brush is used to clean the mesh with a gentle circular motion from the underside. Excessive brushing can also damage the mesh, so brushing should be avoided especially on sieve mesh finer than 150 microns (NO.100).
- Maintenance after using
When the particles are lodged in the mesh, brushes or sharp objects can cause damage affecting the result obtained from the test sieves. Ultrasonic cleaning is the best method to remove the particles trapped in the mesh. The sieves should be immersed into the ultrasonic cleaning bath and then must be dried thoroughly before reuse. The Ultrasonic cleaning should be done on a regular basis after testing.
- Signs that it is time to replace the sieve
With proper cleanning and care, test sieves should provide many years of consistent service. However, users should consider replacing the sieves if they show any of the following signs:
- Sieve mesh becomes loose
- Sieve mesh is damaged
- Cannot pass calibration check
- Protect sieve from receiving damage
It is important to use the correct aperture size test sieves accordingly. When users need to utilize sieve shakers to conduct the experiments, we would recommend using larger aperture size sieves stacked above the finer ones, reducing damage to the finer mesh.
Glenammer test sieves are designed to be easy to clean and offer a simple maintenance solution. At Glenammer, our production team reinforce any test sieves that is under 90 microns (No.170), by attaching a larger aperture as a stronger backing mesh to support the fine mesh and to protect the mesh from from damaged.
On any Glenammer test sieve under 90 microns (No.170), the edge between mesh surface and frame will be filled to prevent particles getting stuck. Each Glenammer test sievecomes with a laser marked label on the highly polished frame, so there are no rivets used for labelling. This also makes users cleaning much easier.